The Alliance of our 3 Business Schools of Excellence in the areas of International Management, Hospitality, Tourism and Luxury Brands
IEMI, CMH and ISTI team up to offer their best 40 years recognition in the field of management training and expertise. CMH and ISTI European Bachelor have the opportunity to continue their studies to MBA / Master of Business Administration (level Bac + 5) at IEMI Business School.
CMH – International Hospitality Management School. Recognized in the fields of Hospitality, Tourism, Luxury and Communication
ISTI – International Tourism Management School, with European and international dimension, trains participants for executives and managers in International Tourism Management and prepares European Bachelor in International Tourism Management and MBA in International Tourism Management.
- The excellence of 3 business schools in their respective fields of expertise
- A multi-skills strategy in international management
- 40 years in international training
- Accredited European and American degrees
- 750 partner universities worldwide
- A network of more than 1 500 partner companies
- Graduates in top management positions in five continents
- Lecturers from top international universities
- Referring professionals recognized for their expertise
- A campus in the center of Paris, in the heart of the business district
Our group develops exchanges and establishments of professional training centers in Europe and Eastern Europe, Asia, China and Russia in partnership with companies and universities.
- Innovative and reactive teaching
- Regularly updated programs according to the latest market trends.
- High level faculty members
- Personalized professional coaching
- A multicultural environment
- A bilingual French / English staff
- Most importantly, our group focuses on the work-based learning - internships or missions - which allow an immediate practice of knowledge and an easy immersion in the business world.
"Educating future decision makers at the highest level of International Management, that has been our vocation for 40 years"